News from Notch Consulting, Inc.

January 11, 2011

Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black establishes joint venture with Da Steel Daxing Energy

Filed under: Carbon Black — Notch @ 7:00 am

According to Datamonitor, Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black Co., Ltd. has formed a joint venture with Da Steel Daxing Energy Co., a subsidiary of Sichuan Da Steel Group, to produce carbon black. The new company will be known as Baohua Carbon Black (Dazhou) Co. Presumably the plant will be located in Dazhou, Sichuan province.

Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black is a joint venture between Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd. and Suzhou Industrial Investment and Development Co., Ltd. and is produces carbon black at a plant in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China. Dagang produces hot-rolled ribbed steel bars, round steel bars, steel rods, coal chemicals, and industrial oxygen.

The joint venture will have a capacity of 40,000 tonnes/year. Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black will hold a 55% stake in the new company, while Da Steel Daxing Energy will hold the remaining 45%. The partners will invest CNY100 million ($15.11 million) in the new company.

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: